FamilyLife® announces “I Still Do®”, a powerful, practical, one-day marriage simulcast event where couples can invest in and strengthen their marriage. Couples will join thousands of others to affirm the fundamental importance of strong, healthy, committed marriages in every culture. By exploring God’s design for marriage, couples will have a chance to reaffirm that their marriage matters – to their children and to the rest of society.
Stonebridge Church – Saturday, Oct 17, 2015 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Registration now open: REGISTER ONLINE
Please note this important information for registrants about the I Still Do event this weekend!
- The Simulcast will begin promptly at 8:00 AM!
- Please arrive early to have time to register, get your book and find a seat. The doors will be open at 7:15 AM.
- Please note that there is not childcare provided at the church during this event.
- There will be coffee and light snacks provided throughout the day for your enjoyment.
Here is the schedule for the day:
- 7:55 AM Welcome
- 8:00 AM Simulcast begins with session 1
- 9:30 AM 20 minute break
- 9:50 AM Session 2 begins
- 11:00 AM Lunch
- 11:30 AM Optional: Worship and drama
- 12:00 PM Session 3 will begin
- 1:30 PM 20 minute break
- 1:50 PM Final Session begins
- 4:00 PM Wrap up and dismiss
If you ordered lunch when you registered it will be available for you in the lobby the day of the event. If you opted not to do so you are welcome to run and get something and then bring it back to enjoy here at the church.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!