Dear Stonebridge Family, we are excited about the possibility of seeing you soon! In this video Pastor Brandon shares specific details about our reopening process!
Stonebridge staff have returned to working onsite in the office again. As a reminder, the church office is open from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You can contact the church via phone at 319-396-4525 or email at email@example.com. The church remains closed for weekly ministries until further notice.. You can also join our private Facebook Groups to join the conversation and stay up to date:
Our 10:45 AM online service will have a more relational feel and will include some family follow-up resources for you to use as discussion starters in your homes. Also, the chat feature on our streaming site will open up at 10:30 AM, and we invite you to use that as ‘lobby time’ to jump on and spend some time together! We are looking forward to worshiping with you Sunday at watch.stonebridge.live.
Dial-in Number: Starting Sunday, May 3, we are offering a dial-in option to listen to the worship service for those who may not have a computer, internet access or for anyone having trouble with their internet service being spotty. This will allow people to listen to the service from any phone. The same phone number will be used every time, but each week there is a new access code. To use this service and receive the details, please call 319-423-9545 Please also pass this information along to those in the congregation you know may not have email or internet.
“In the Meantime” by Pastor Brandon Levering
“8 Things the Coronavirus Should Teach Us” by Mark Oden
“Coronavirus, Christians and a Christ-Centered Response” by Ed Stetzer
“Should Christians Be Anxious About the Coronavirus” by Todd Wagner
“How I Survive Social Distancing” by Paul Tripp
Cleaning & Disinfecting Recommendations: CDC
Follow our Spotify playlist
*Livestreaming Trouble Shooting FAQ:
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the internet.
- Multiple users on your home network watching video at the same time may interfere with the quality of video streaming.
- Test your bandwidth speed – www.speedtest.net. For the best viewing experience, select a server near your location and test to see if you have a connection of at least 10 Mbps (down speed)
- Boost your Wifi or disconnect from Wifi and use ethernet
- If you’re watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Update your browser.
- Close additional browser tabs.
- Browsers often auto-mute the video, if you are not hearing sound, unmute your video