In 1958 we began our ministry proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ on the corner of Midway Drive and West Post Road in Cedar Rapids as Cedar Hills Evangelical Free Church. Five young couples formed the core of the new congregation. With steps of faith, that small congregation grew to more than 800 people and on October 5, 2008, Cedar Hills Evangelical Free Church relocated to Stoney Point Road and became Stonebridge Church.
God continues to pour out His grace and we seek to proclaim Christ as Lord in eastern Iowa and beyond. Stonebridge continues to take steps of faith and currently supports over 30 missions and outreach partners, including some locally and around the world. We actively seek to bless our community by regularly serving those in need.